right now

right now

Nov 19, 2009

We're off!

My last post for awhile... we are leaving in about an hour to head home to MN! The kids are so excited. I just got done packing the car and it is looks like it is going to explode. 2 parents, 2 kids, 2 dogs, luggage, hats & mittens, a big ol' roaster oven, extra car seat we are bringing to my brother, a keg and case of bottled homebrew, and a partridge in a pear tree. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and are able to share it with family. I know we are very thankful this year to be able to be home for the holiday, it's something we used to take for granted until the military became our life! Time to get this circus on the road...

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Have a safe and wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Voyage and drive safely! (You'll be in the same state but still a long way from us. Loooong state!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your dogs (or kids) don't get carsick!

    ReplyDelete