right now

right now

Nov 19, 2011

It's Sink or Swim Time!

Yes, go ahead and laugh now...


uh, oh... it's directional print!  I don't know why I bought this way back when I did - I think I was just ignorant, but now I know about stripes, directional prints, and wow do I know better than to pick a fabric for a first time venture that is supposed to go public!  Oh, well - it's showtime baby :)



Time to get to work - I didn't mean to procrastinate, I really thought the apron had to be done by Thanksgiving Day, but now I hear it's Monday, yikes!  Susan, you did great on pulling me back into the blogging world, because you know I can't let a good challenge pass me by LOL!

I see you Ms. Fancy Pants Overachiever Mama Pea, popping up on my Reader with your title "Done!", umhmmm.... I refuse to click on it and read it - la la la la, I can't hear YOUUUUUU!


yep there's flames shooting out of my scissors now, I'll finish, I swear!



5 comments:

  1. Laughing, laughing, laughing!! If you DID read my blog post and look at the pictures you'd see that I made probably the easiest apron on the face of this earth so Overachiever Button I ain't gonna get!!

    I know your apron will be something that Martha S. will want to copy so none of this humble pie stuff from you, Missy! You can handle that cute little directional print with no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got faith in you. Directional prints should be no problem for you. And, really, who would care if there were ducks standing on their heads?? It might be a new fashion trend.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that you are going to turn out a fabulous masterpiece of an apron. And I have Mama Pea beat, I did the easier apron ever, I didnt even sew one stitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I'm glad now that I'm not making an apron cause I'd have been late getting it done.
    GO ERIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl, I know you can do it! I feel the flames coming off those scissors as we speak... :)

    ReplyDelete